This section presents feedback from Summer School 2022 participants
- Inviting representatives of MTS is a new round of school development. Such a step on the part of the organizers allowed us to get acquainted with the compliance practice of one of the largest companies in the country. Special thanks for the lecture on anti-corruption expert review of regulations and the opportunity to try oneself as an expert.
- Big thanks to all organizers of the Summer School for qualitative selection of participants, lack of serious gaps in the organization of educational processes and project groups' work, and also to the speakers from the Laboratory staff and its partners for interesting lecture materials, rare facts, interactivity of spent lessons, for very perspective themes of projects (it was even difficult to choose) and personally to Dina Krylova for promotion of this format for several years already
- Thank you for the opportunity to participate for students from other specialties, as an art historian I have received a lot of useful knowledge.
- It was my first time at your school, I liked it, I'm really looking forward to the next year!
- Everything is great! Adaptive presentation of the material. A huge amount of new theoretical and practical knowledge. Interactives. An opportunity to review recordings and watch presentations. Lecture from MTS - understanding what the compliance function is, what compliance professionals do, I really liked it. Thank you very much!
- It was very interesting to listen to every speaker. It's nice to notice that all of them are personally interested in the case they describe. The material is not dry, although the topic is complicated.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.